Sunday, August 17, 2008

Packing up

It's been about a month since I've posted. . .
Life in Sioux Center has been moving quite rapidly.
This coming Saturday, I will be moving to Michigan.

I'm feeling a definite mixture of feelings. I am really
excited to begin school. My courses sound SUPER
interesting - - The Psychology of Learning, Group
Counseling, Psychological Testing, and Psychological
Development: The Growth Years. I'm also looking
forward to meeting my Cohort, who I will be in courses
with for the next several years.

I'm also pretty nervous about the big move. . . I mean,
I've been gone for summers and even in college I wasn't
home very often. But it'll be weird to be living 12 hours
away from home year round. But I think it'll be really good
for me- - I think it's going to really help me discover who
I am. . . Sometimes in Sioux Center I am so used to being
known. . . All my teachers through out high school have
known my family and I felt like I never went anywhere with
a blank slate. . . So I think it might be a nice beginning to
see who I truly am and where my passions really lie.

This week I'm going to wrap up everything in Sioux Center. . .
Hang out with family and friends, say my good byes, finish
packing, and travel into the next stage of my life. . . We
shall see how it pans out :) Only the Lord knows. . .

No comments: