Man. . . After my last post I vowed to myself that I would post again soon. Yah, that was a month ago :) Oops!
Anyways, I've made it through mid-terms here at Andrews. . . The exams were SO incredibly difficult. After the week was over, I was exhausted and got real sick. I think I just crashed! But, I got my grades back last week and did well on all of the exams, so it looks like they can't kick me out yet :) November is going to be really intense as well, with a lot of group presentations, research papers, and various assignments. But, after that and exams I'll have a semester down so that'll be exciting!
I'm currently sitting at Barnes and Noble in Holland with Mic. We've been able to spend a lot of time together the past few weeks, which is really nice. We generally meet at a Panera or Barnes and Noble, do some homework, and then go do something fun like shop, watch a movie, or last week we attended the Grand Rapids Symphony (AMAZING by the way!!)
Other than school I'm trying to plug into things around my home. . . I still love the church I am going to, and am getting involved in the college-age group that they offer there on Sunday nights, which should be nice. I've also been blessed with a really good cohort- - we all get along really well, which is great b/c we spend a lot of time in study groups, but then also go out and do fun things together.
Well, that is a brief update :) I'll try try try to update again soon. . .
Love and blessings to you all!
2 comments:
hey sister! glad you're doing well!
also, cohort is plural?? if so, color me surprised! i had no idea
alsox2.. there is no pictures of me on your entire page. i am the only one missing :( so sad
have a great day/week/month!
How about a happy new years post?! :) I miss you and hope you're doing well...!
Theresa S.
Post a Comment