It's been a while since I've updated. . .
Thank you to all of you who have written
me and encouraged me through out the
past weeks and months. I am still amazed
at how many wonderful people the Lord
has put into my life!!
Life has been full of ups and downs over
the past month or so. . . I recently found
out that I was accepted into the Graduate
Program that I really wanted to get into-
It's a program at Andrews University in
Southern Michigan. My goal is to become
a licensed School Psychologist- This program
will take 3 years and then I will have an Ed.S
degree. .. After that I would like to go on to
get my Doctorate. So, lots more schooling :)
I was also given a scholarship for 15,000$ a
year, which is DEFINITELY a blessing, as I
was worrying about finances.
Of course, I can only go to school if I can
continue in the healing process from this
disease. It's been a daily struggle yet, and
I am trying to work daily towards health.
But, it's still been hard. So, I am considering
more treatment options, and we'll see where
that takes me. I'm just ready to be done with
this thing :( I really do appreciate all the prayers
that each of you has offered, though!
Well, that's kind of the just of it right now. . .
I'll update more in the future :)
No comments:
Post a Comment